Add a touch of exclusivity to your Obergurgl ski experience and book the ”first tracks” on the mountain! Every Friday, at 8:15, a small group of skiers has the unique chance to hit the slopes before the mountain lifts are not in operation (except for you!).
You will be the first on the mountain, accompanied by a local ski guide of the certified Obergurgl Ski School. After the breathtaking mountain gondola ride up to 2670 meters altitude, you will have two downhill rides in the quiet, pristine conditions of the untouched mountain.
After making the first tracks on the hill, you will ride into the traditional ambiance of the Hohe Mut Alm for breakfast with your fellow early-risers. This is a wonderful way to start your ski day, potentially get a few tips from an expert ski instructor and enjoy the mountain awakening.
If you are interesting in booking First Line Obergurgl, here are the details:
- Every Friday at 8.15 am from 11 December 2015, meet at Festkogl base station.
- Pure skiing fun on two trails: Festkogl and Hohe Mut incl. ski guide.
- Followed by first-class breakfast at Hohe Mut Alm.
- Maximum number of participants: 50 people / at least 5 people.
- Price per person € 49.00
- Advance booking at your hotel or Ötztal Tourism Office by Thursday 5 pm.
(If canceled due to bad weather guests will be informed personally!)