A ski resort is not just for the skier, Obergurgl offers so much more…
- Snowboard fun park
- Floodlit toboggan run (also open by day)
- Indoor horse riding arena
- Ice skating
- Snow shoeing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Thermal spa and swimming experience in nearby Laengenfeld
- Shopping in the Innsbruck Christmas Market
- Trips up the Gondola to meet friends for lunch
- Miles of walking along prepared routes
- Extreme winter driving challenge with BMW on snow and ice in nearby Solden: Read more information and register now!
…and for the really avid skier, there is more: night skiing displays and flood-lit recreational skiing.
For quieter moments in The Chalet why not take advantage of the Home Cinema or the Toning Zone.
Things you may not know about Obergurgl
- Top Mountain X Cross Point, Hochgurgl opens 2015
- brand new 10 man gondola with new pistes planned
- new panoramic mountain restaurant
- new motor museum for biking enthusiasts, housing 150 rare models, old snow mobiles and motoring artefacts
- €25 million spend
- Obergurgl is the European winter training base for the US Ski Team